Re: TS7200_INSTALL kernel problem solved - kernel too big!

>This is the version of the TS-7200 I am using. I believe it is the 32
>MB version because this is what I ordered.

It's not the HARDWARE that I care about.  I was referring to the version
of NetBSD that you're using.  TS7200 happens to be the name of the kernel
that NetBSD uses to boot on the TS-7200.

And, well ... I confess that I'm still a little puzzled by the obvious
size difference shown by two different runs of the "nm" command.  You
never really addressed that.

--Ken