Re: Status of current on ARM?

On Oct 31, 2008, at 5:52 AM, Mikko Rapeli wrote:

What is the general status of netbsd-current on ARM?

evbarm on OMAP 2420 has been broken since August 6th. Imre Deak brought
up the issues on port-arm, and later a pr was failed
http://www.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=39791 .
An obvious workaround on OMAP 2420 is to undo a few changes, attached
patches, but I'm willing to test if anyone has better fixes around.

It works for me.  I booted a 2420 less than a week ago.

I would like to test and the post some thumb mode fixes to the kernel
which are working with OMAP 2420 on a branch from current, taken August
5th. But the failing kernel from current is blocking that work.

I see no reason since -current is working. Are you sure your source tree
is clean?