Re: NetBSD on the Kurobox Pro

KIYOHARA Takashi wrote:
Hi! Donald,

From: Donald T Hayford <don%donhayford.com@localhost>
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2008 21:48:41 -0400

Donald T Hayford wrote:
It now builds without error.  Now to see if it boots!

boot message looks like:

Orion1   CPU =  Low

  ...snip...

Marvell 88F5182 SoC Orion1 (miscellaneous memory, revision 0x02) at pci1 dev 0 function 7 not configured
...[system hangs up at this point]...

Getting closer.  Seems to be some problems with the orionpci0 device.

It hangs up when accessing from orionpci to the other side pci device
in KURO-BOX/PRO.  ;-<

Thanks,
--
kiyohara
If I comment out the following three lines, I can get it to boot up using NFS to mount the root disk.

#orionpci0 at orion? addr 0xf1030000 irq ?
#options     ORIONPCI_ESTABLISH_ALLGPPINTR
#pci*    at orionpci?

There is probably some functionality missing, though I'm not sure what. The system doesn't seem all that stable, and has hung up a few times doing relatively benign things such as:
"ls /dev | grep sd0".

Regards, Don