Re: Progress on the M680x0 backend in LLVM

What are the clang merge plans, since clang is part of the LLVM monorepo?

What are the ABI plans for this back-end? System V initially, and then…?

Which assembler is being used, binutils or LLVM (mc)?

Which linker, binutils or LLVM (lld)?

Can the monorepo be made to more closely track the LLVM repo, incorporating all of its branches and tags? When last I looked it didn’t have any of them, it still felt more like a set of patches atop an LLVM “snapshot.” (I’ve been told already that it’s atop LLVM master, but to me that means it should be usable as a stand-in for LLVM master that’s just a little bit behind.)

  -- Chris