AmigaOne X5000

Hello,

The AmigaOne X5000 is out! In fact, I have one. It seems fast, but AmigaOS doesn't give it much of a work out. I did try installing NetBSD on it with Bochs. Here it is in the installer: http:// datazap.net/sites/14/Bochsinstall.jpg I think it is only using 1 core.

It looks like there maybe a new PowerPC notebook:http://www.powerpc- notebook.org/en/

Also, Servergy has built a new PowerPC server: http://www.eetimes.com/ document.asp?doc_id=1262676

There maybe other PowerPC system too. I know that they plan on building 2 more versions of the X5000. The problem is that Debian may drop support for PPC: http://tenfourfox.blogspot.ae/2016/11/debian- drops-powerpc.html The author of this article believe like me that NetBSD needs to be ported to the new PowerPC system. There must be someone who can port to this system.

Kind Regards,
Al