dd miniroot.fs into CF card from non-amiga NetBSD box

Hi,

I recently obtained my A1200, and I'd like to install NetBSD into it.
Two CF cards are connected to my machine via an IDE-CF converter, and
I don't have any Windows machines nor null modem serial cables.

The question is what is the easiest way to transfer miniroot.fs to my
machine. I wonder whether I can dd it directly into a CF card from non-
amiga NetBSD boxes. Does anyone try this? How can I calculate the
beginning of swap partition created by AmigaOS? Or, any other ideas?

Thanks,
rin