Re: dd miniroot.fs into CF card from non-amiga NetBSD box

rokuyama%rk.phys.keio.ac.jp@localhost (Rin Okuyama) writes:

>68060 @ 50MHz:
>   Calibration delay loop...
>   diff 510 us, new divisor 21/1024 us
>   diff 1008 us, new divisor 21/1024 us
>   diff 1008 us, new divisor 21/1024 us

>68030 @ 50MHz:
>   Calibration delay loop...
>   diff 995 us, new divisor 167/1024 us
>   diff 1017 us, new divisor 166/1024 us
>   diff 1024 us, new divisor 166/1024 us

This looks pretty normal to me, so the delay calibration should work fine
and can't be the reason for the disk timeouts.

>I've written DKWEDGE_METHOD_RDB option. You can find the main patch
>as well as that for kernel configration files (enabled for x86 by
>default, commented out for other platforms) here:

>   http://www.netbsd.org/~rin/dkwedge_rdb_20170226/

Looks fine, but if you replace u_long types in the on-disk structure,
it should be with explicitly sized types and not with 'unsigned'.

                                Michael van Elst
Internet: mlelstv%serpens.de@localhost