WG: Problems with grfcv3d

Hi Radoslaw,

>Hmm, I'm pretty sure that at some point I used CV64/3D in 16-bit modes in
my A3000. I'm not sure if >I ever tested 24-bit.

We talk about Zorro II ! this mode was activated by Frank Wille ! It was not
part of the original driver!

>I can check that but now I am busy hacking Gayle support (I want to get rid
of these ugly struct >casts, pointer dereference and absence of bus_space),
as now this stuff is used by four drivers >(wdc_amiga, wdc_acafh, efa,
gayle_pcmcia). And of course I ran into other bugs when working on that. >So
please give me a moment ;).

Running into bugs? I know about that :-)

Of course! As I wrote, if you find the time! To use a CV64/3d in 24 bit is
"extrem" I know! 8 bit is enough for the xserver! But .....it should be
possible :-)

Thanks in advance

Harald Meinzer