Re: Problems with grfcv3d

On 27 Dec 2013, at 17:30, Frank Wille <frank%phoenix.owl.de@localhost> wrote:

>> maybe a problem in grfcv3d ?
>
> Maybe somebody with a CV64/3D can confirm that 16-bit and 24-bit modes
> work with Zorro3? Then it would "only" be a problem in Z2 mode.

Hmm, I’m pretty sure that at some point I used CV64/3D in 16-bit modes in my
A3000. I’m not sure if I ever tested 24-bit.

I can check that but now I am busy hacking Gayle support (I want to get rid of
these ugly struct casts, pointer dereference and absence of bus_space), as now
this stuff is used by four drivers (wdc_amiga, wdc_acafh, efa, gayle_pcmcia).
And of course I ran into other bugs when working on that. So please give me a
moment ;).

--
Best regards,
Radoslaw Kujawa