Re: Work on PCI support :-)

Hi.

(many, many kernel compiles later...)

http://ichigo.c0ff33.net/genfbamiga.jpg

Currently it is possible to use CyberVisionPPC/BlizzardVisionPPC with the p5pb
+ genfb drivers.

Unfortunately, there are still problems:
- You will notice that the are some pixels missing, on the left side of the
screen. I discussed this with macallan. We've reached the conclusion that the
firmware sets up such weird mode. In a few days I'll install CGX on AmigaOS and
do additional testing on other screen modes.
- The pm2fb driver isn't working yet. Not much progress here.
- The keyboard isn't working with genfb yet. Probably I need to touch the
console-related code, because now it does not know anything about my changes.

--
Best regards,
Radosław Kujawa