Large memory Amigas

Hi,

I don't remember the status of the problem with large memory Amiga systems, but that will be the next thing I hope to explore after the IOblix.

My A4000 has 128 megs of memory, and is fine, but my A1200 has 256 and can't use more than 64 megs at a time, if you recall. Now there's a new Zorro III memory product that adds either 128 megs or 256 megs:

http://amigakit.leamancomputing.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=958

http://www.amigakit.com/images/zorram.jpg

This will certainly exacerbate the large memory problem. But an Amiga with a gig or more of memory is possible, and it'd certainly help with building certain packages, so it'd be nice to see this issue fixed for good.

John