Re: Rebooting somehow stopped working

Hi,

*Sigh*, seems we are losing the A1200. No active NetBSD/amiga developer
owns one. The keyboard-problem is another point. :|

Yeah, I suppose I'd consider myself mostly inactive - I barely have time to report issues when I see them!

Option P5PPC68KBOARD was defined, for the correct reboot-routine?

Yes, although I intend to try some GENERIC kernels and see if it's something else. My kernels are usually custom because I need to have the root device explicitely set since Blizzard 1260's SCSI can't boot from bootblocks on SCSI drives, so I boot from a CompactFlash card connected to the motherboard IDE.

Can anyone else test this out and see if this is happening elsewhere?

Until 5.99.20 there was no problem, neither with my A3000 nor with my
A4000.

I posted something here in case anyone changed anything that might've led to this, but I suppose not. I'll see if I can narrow things down a bit.

Thanks,
John