Re: Keyboard lockup with NetBSD5

Alexander Coers wrote:

>> I'm not sure. Maybe you need a NetBSD-current (5.99) userland.
>>
>> I could upload the files, if you want. This would be a good basis for
>> further test-kernels.
>>

> Please do so.

You find all the 5.99.20 sets and the miniroot under:
  ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/phx/amiga_5.99.20_sets/

> I have the PCMCIA reset fix applied to Gayle. Maybe this is a problem?

Not when John Klos has done the same modification.

Maybe John's A1200 is even the only one with a working keyboard because of
his customized keyboard connector. Or is there anybody else?

>>  ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/phx/kbdtest1.tar.gz
>
> With this kernel the system stops right after /sbin/initd (initd died)
> in kernel debugger land.
> I can enter exactly one char before the keyboard locks up.

Really strange. I wish I had an A1200 to have a look.

Ok, so I need to insert some level 2 IRQ debugging output in the next days
to see what happens.

--
Frank Wille