Re: Non-working current

On Wed, 23 Sep 2009 22:44:57 +0200
Frank Wille <frank%phoenix.owl.de@localhost> wrote:

> I can reproduce it on my A4000 with a generic kernel. The screen becomes
> white, with some gray vertical lines. The custom-kernel on my A3000
> works, though.

Unfortunately I cannot reproduce it any longer. :|

When I started to look for the reason today, it no longer happened.
The CSPPC in my A4000 is very unreliable, especially when being cold,
so I guess the freeze was not caused by the kernel but by the CSPPC.

I even removed my PicassoIV and tried to reproduce your problem with
and without AGA. But 5.99.18 works fine here...

Is there nothing you can do to locate the source of the problem?

--
    _  Frank Wille (frank%phoenix.owl.de@localhost)
 _ //  http://sun.hasenbraten.de/~frank/