Followup on memory problems

Hi,

After realizing that a 2 TB FFSv2 partition is too big to fsck using NetBSD 5, I downloaded a NetBSD 4.0.1 kernel and tried. It worked! fsck only got to about 66 megs of usage. So something which works better in NetBSD 4 got worse in NetBSD 5.

This is on the Amiga 4000 with Cyberstorm PPC with 128 megs. I still haven't had a chance to figure out how to try a current kernel on this machine yet.

John