Re: NetBSD 2.1

Yes, I have 1.6.2 running on the box, from a different drive
(external Sun 2GB). I had NetBSD on the box since 1.2 or 1.3, and also
OpenBSD up to 3.2 (or whatever the last Amiga release was).

Try it with whatever the bootstrap option is to not use all blocks of memory and see if that makes a difference. And the GForce '040 is one of those that only takes those strange 64 pin SIMMs, right?

John
--
As long as people believe in absurdities they will continue to commit
atrocities.  -Voltaire