Re: How to build amigappc kernel and a minimal system to test?

Ignatios Souvatzis wrote:

On Wed, Jan 26, 2005 at 07:22:05AM +0100, Ruediger Engel wrote:
Ruediger Engel wrote:

The recipe did not work:

I did some more engineering and found out, that ~arch/amigappc/conf/Makefile.amigappc seems to be obsolet.I removed it and restarted build.sh.

This sounds very fishy. Are you sure that you are using complete -current
sources?

Yes, I've fetched them on Jan. 23 and updated them just jesterday evening. cvs told me the following:

[...]
cvs update: warning: conf/Makefile.amigappc is not (any longer) pertinent
[...]

It removed Makefile.amigappc

Regards
Ruediger