Re: How to build amigappc kernel and a minimal system to test?

Pawel Chwalowski wrote:

Użytkownik Ruediger Engel <granada%a500.de@localhost> napisał:

Did you have any success? I\'d like to see my A4k/CSPPC to run

Unfortunatelly, not. But I will try harder in the next week. I found one i386
box (in my job) which I want to use as cross-compiller-box.

I hope that Ignatios will help us :-)

Regards,
Pawel Chwalowski

*forwarding this message zu port-amiga-ML* :)

I've tried the genassym.cf in ~arch/powerpc/oea/ but it did not work.
I also hope for is to help us with NetBSD/AmigaPPC. Maybe afterwords _we_ can give the long-awaited recipe on how to install it!

Regards
Ruediger