Re: NetBSD 2.0 Amiga

hi

I prepared correctly the hd, i dont know if correct but i dont see the
partitions when my workbench is up but i dont found errors and hdtoolbox
found correctly the hd prepared for the netbsd installation.
I copy the xstreamdev and miniroot.fs to ram:
I open a newcli and i put this:

xstreamtodev --input=miniroot.fs --rdb-name=swap --device=dkbscsi.device
--unit=2
warn: could not locate a partition with your specs

The name of the swap partition is swap on hdtoolbox, and uses the
dkbscsi.device unit 2 but don`t lock up my partition or is not supported my
zorro2 dkb cobra scsi 2 controller?