Re: installation probs

Am Montag, den 28.07.03 um 13:37:47,
schrieb gni%gecko.de@localhost zum Thema
#Re: installation probs# :

GN->  Maybe you already stated it but what is ESM?

Early Startup Menu :-)

GN->  What _excatly_ does NetBSD print?

I can`t remember every line after rebooting in AmigaDOS (more than 60 lines)
:-(

On booting NetBSD the CD-RW (ID2) is initialized as `cd1` and the CD-ROM
(ID3) as `cd2`. After that ...
... wait a moment - I`m rebooting in NetBSD and write down ...
... back again
here are the most importand (I think) lines with my comments in brackets :

zbus0 at mainbus0             [zorro bus detected]
cbsc0 at zbus0                [cyberSCSI detected]
scsibus0 at cbsc0             [scsi bus detected]
le0 at zbus0                  [Ariadne detected]
board at zbus0 not configured [VLab detected but not configured]
grfcv0 at zbus0               [cyberVision 64 detected]
...                           [screen resolution etc.]
cd0 at scsibus0 target2 lun0  [CD-RW]
cd1 at scsibus0 target3 lun0  [CD-ROM]

and now seems to come the problem

cbsc0: scsibus reset          [don`t know why]
cbsc0: invalid state: 6       [??? :-(]

these two lines really confusing me :-(

I hope these few lines are helpful to you.

--
         \\///
         (0 0)