Re: Testing of Amiga X sets

Hi,

> > Would someone who uses X on Amiga pretty often be willing to test the
> > newest X sets? Please contact me off-list if you're interested.

>   Why is that necessary? Anything major changed? Is the problem with xkm
>   fixed?

No, nothing is significantly different. These sets were built against
1.6.1_RC1, and if there aren't any showstoppers, will be the official X
sets for 1.6.1.

> > Also, if someone who is familiar with X on Amiga would review the slightly
> > out of date INSTALL.X11:

>   What part are you refering to?

Starting from the first line:
This is a set of XFree86 3.3.6 binaries for NetBSD-1.4

(I think you can get the idea)

It also discusses a.out shared library stuff, as another example.

Thanks,
John Klos
Sixgirls Computing Labs