idesc driver

I fixed idesc in -current so that it actually compiles (it was totally
broken for a long time, judging from CVS logs) and worked enough for me
to boot multiuser on my A1200, although it does spam some unnecessary
errors that I don't know how to properly fix (they are harmless though).

What I'm wondering is, should I request pullup to 1.6? Personally I
think idesc should *die* at least from -current as we have wdc_amiga
which is *much* better.

(I think there was a reasoning that idesc should be kept in 1.6 even
though it's obsolete because the switch from sdX to wdX is pretty large
change or something.)

--
Ilpo Ruotsalainen - <lonewolf%iki.fi@localhost> - http://www.iki.fi/lonewolf/