Re: 1.6 & -current miniroot: grey screen after loading kernel

On Fri Jan 10 2003 at 19:40:53 +0100, Aymeric Vincent wrote:
> > This should maybe be pulled up to 1.6, as it can make installing harder
> > unless you know what is going wrong.
>
> 1.6 should not be affected. Tell me if I'm wrong and I'll look it up.

Funny, as I'm pretty sure I first encountered the AGA problems on 1.6
miniroot install kernel... I'll have to look at this again once I figure
out the boot problems with the mem fixup thing.

--
Ilpo Ruotsalainen - <lonewolf%iki.fi@localhost> - http://www.iki.fi/lonewolf/