My last mail with the virus.

Hello All...

This is a roundmail to all my Contacts.
Yesterday, i (not really i) send a Mail with a Virus in it.
The reason is, that i was infected by myself. My Virus-Scanner
was active from a point of view - but it dont worked...
The PC was on the whole night and while im in the dreams,
my PC did this hard, useless work...

Im really sorry for that but otherwise im happy for the
really good Mailer-Demons of varios providers. I get
nearly all Mails back... Viruschecked... I think fine work...
Except my own...

Im so sorry...

Regards,
Andreas