Re: CNet CN40BC PCMCIA Ethernet card works on Amiga 1200 under NetBSD 1.5.2

----- Original Message -----
From: "Aymeric Vincent" <xmimic%free.fr@localhost>
To: "Ignatios Souvatzis" <is%netbsd.org@localhost>
Cc: "Chris Edwards" <cme%ihug.co.nz@localhost>;
<port-amiga%netbsd.org@localhost>; "Martin Bertelsmann"
<m_bert%sol.wohnheim.uni-ulm.de@localhost>
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2001 6:51 AM
Subject: Re: CNet CN40BC PCMCIA Ethernet card works on Amiga 1200 under NetBSD
1.5.2

> Whatever these are, &sp is the correct way of specifying a space
> character in pcmciadevs (certainly due to the fact that this file is
> processed by awk).

Yes, I only this noticed this after the header file that the awk script
produced caused the compile to fail with syntax errors!  I wouldn't have
expected that quoting the string wouldn't be enough...

> And... Chris, I'm sorry to tell you that you were the victim of a
> forgotten pull-up request. Your card has been supported in -current
> for three months... (from cvs log pcmciadevs)

Oh well, never mind - I'm not following -current at the moment anyway, and it
was interesting to get in and look at some of the source.

Regards,
Chris Edwards