Re: IIfx memory == GVP memory?

> Does anyone know for certain whether Macintosh IIfx memory, which is 32
> bit, 64 pin SIMMs, will work in Amiga GVP accellerators?

I am told by a relatively reputable source that it will *not*. (A shame,
since I have an A530 I would like to make a bit more beefy.)

 Cameron Kaiser, Point Loma Nazarene University *
ckaiser%stockholm.ptloma.edu@localhost
-- "I'd love to go out with you, but I'm rethreading my toothbrush bristles." -