NetBSD 1.5.1 freezing at cd0

I have no experience with NetBSD. Decided to try it since Linux does not
support Cyberstorm MKIII.

I'm installing it with a 120meg drive as swap and a 604meg drive as root on
the A4000 internal IDE. I also have 2 SCSI (wide) harddrives, 2 SCSI cdrom
drive and a SCSI zip on the Cyberstorm MKIII.

When I try to boot the NetBSD system with loadbsd it finds the IDE drives
and the 2 SCSI HD but freezes when it locates the first CDROM. I could
probably run with out the cdroms just to get it running but I have the
NetBSD install files on a CD and it would not be worth it to loose two cd
drives to install. I've used both the normal and the alternant "loadbsd -I
ff -b netbsd" (BTW: what is the ff for?).

Any suggestions?

Douglas Musty
rigger%nospam.customcpu.com@localhost