ne0: error

Hi.

Since yesterday, I get the following error after booting:

ne0: length does not match next packet pointer
ne0: len ff60 nlen fe60 start 4c first 00 curr 65 next ff stop 80
ne0: NIC memory corrupt - invalid packet length 65120

I didn't change anything to the setup. I can't say whether ne0: works
properly (Ariadne II) since it's not configured yet with NetBSD. With
AmigaOS, it works fine!

What's this message about?

--
Cu  Georges Heinesch, Luxembourg
    geohei%geohei.lu@localhost

... Orville Wright didn't have a pilot's license ...