/netbsd: ser0: silo overflow

Hi.

What does the error message in <subject> mean and how can I avoid it.
It happens during ftp download on my A3000, especially when moving the
mouse with screenblanker or when moving windows around quickly while
download is in progress.

It's an A3000, ser0 is the internal serial prot (modem is connected),
/netbsd is 1.5.

Any ideas?

TIA

--
Cu  Georges Heinesch, Luxembourg
    geohei%geohei.lu@localhost

... because water just isn't wet enough !