Re: How to run X Windows?

Ignatios Souvatzis wrote:

On Tue, Apr 03, 2001 at 02:45:58PM +0200, Marcelino Santos Aguadero wrote:

Also, I have two graphics card working at the same time in my computer: A Picasso IV and a Picasso II. Is there any way to tell NetBSD which GFX card must use?

The first one in bus probe order (on the A3000/A4000, the one closest to the mainboard) is chosen, I think.

The same happens to me. My computer is an Amiga500Plus in a Micronik Tower with Zorro II bus board.

 So one possibility is to swap the boards
if output gets at the wrong one.

It should be a posibility; but if I swap the boards I receive a System error in AmigaOS mode. PicassoII driver of Picasso96 RTG software can not be loaded and the computer must be rebooted.

Regards.

Marce