How to run X Windows?

Hello everybody!

I am new in this list and new in NetBSD.

Recently, I have installed NetBSD V1.5 in my amiga following the steps indicated in the installation file (x files included). But I don't know what is next. I would like to have a X Windows running in my system. What do I have to do and how ?

Also, I have two graphics card working at the same time in my computer: A Picasso IV and a Picasso II. Is there any way to tell NetBSD which GFX card must use?

Thanks in advance.

Marce
Madrid - Spain