A2232 and handshaking

Hello,

I have a Commodore A2232 which I have modified to use the new system of
handshaking based upon the 2232 docs on Aminet. Since the NetBSD docs and
the msc source both mention that both normal and clock doubled modes are
supported, I assumed that the clock doubling support came from the same
people that gave us the 2232 upgrades on Aminet.

Is there a chance that the 6502 code that gets uploaded to the card
doesn't test for the handshaking mod, and therefore my handshaking won't
work?

More background: on the Amiga, I run minicom using 9600 baud (the board
isn't clock doubled or halved) on /dev/ttyB0 (ttyAn doesn't correspond to
the board...). On a NetBSD/i386 laptop, I set in /etc/ttys this:

tty00   "/usr/libexec/getty std.9600"   unknown on secure local

Then I rehupped process 1, and ran "ttyflags -v tty00", and then ran
minicom on the Amiga.

My cable is wired TxD <-> RxD, RTS <-> CTS, and DTR <-> DSR & DCD.

I can get output from the laptop to the Amiga, but I can't get data from
the Amiga to the laptop.

Any ideas? This is particularly important to me, as I'm supposed to
colocate this Amiga server along with two other servers tomorrow, and the
A2232 is supposed to provide serial consoles for the other two computers
(and possibly more in the future.

Thanks,
John Klos