idesc retirement plan

hi,

After having witnessed myself two wdc* at mainbus0  A4000 machines last
weekend, and having heard about working A1200 with wdc, I intend to retire
idesc as follows:

- current will stop  to have configuration files with idesc activated.
- this will result in no idesc binary provided for 1.6 (although still
  easily buildable).
- after the 1.6 branch, idesc will be removed.

To stay on the safe side, 1.5.1 won't change behaviour from 1.5, that is,
this change won't hit the 1.5 branch. However, I guess a GENERICWDCPCM binary
kernel should be provided for the convenience of people with slow machines.

Regards,
        Ignatios Souvatzis