2091 jumper settings?

Anybody know the jumper settings for an A2091 SCSI card? I think I
can figure out "Memory Size" but "Options" has me stumped. If my options
are 1, 2, and 4 then which one is termination?

BTW, has anybody ever noticed that at least the 3000 (at least mine,
anyways) behaves terribly and randomly when termination isn't right
on one of the SCSI busses in it? Quite irritating. I was getting pmap
errors and random programs crashing before I removed the 2091 card.

Anyway, thanks for any help.

"It sounded pretty good, but it's hard to tell how it will work out
in practice." -- Dennis Ritchie, ~1977, "Summary of a DEC 32-bit machine"