problems with NetBSD 1.5 on a 060 system

Hello
I'm (still) having difficulties running 1.5 on a 060 system.
When I first installed the Apollo 4060 I had major problems under AmigaOS as
well. I had to disable all caches, basically putting the CPU in the worst
possible configuration.
Then, I found an article in the Amiga Format magazine.
This mentioned some kind of bug in the 68060. They also had a program called
NoBypass which apparently fixed this bug. Now I'm able to run the 68060 at
almost full speed. Could NetBSD be affected in my case by the same bug ?
The assembler program can be found on AmiNet in the 68060fix.lha archive.

Just grasping straws here ;^)

Regards
John Vrolijk