Install failrues with 1.5?

Two people complained about install failures, and I can't find
the messages anymore...

one wiht network disabled, one with network enabled.

Whatever it is: I did installations over the network onto a Xsurf
board A3000, and it works fine either way (with the exception that
without network I can't get at the install files).

I suggest that you try the usual non - -S, -n0, and if this fails,
-msomethingsmall workarounds, and complain with full information
if you still can't proceed.

(e.g, kernel startup messages).

Regards,
        Ignatios