loadbsd problem

Hi,

yesterday I tried to install NetBSD to my Amiga4000 (equipped with an EC030
and WB3.0) the first time ever. I followed the installation procedure until
I encountered this line

        loadbsd -b netbsd

I translated it to

        loadbsd-1.16 -b netbsd.install

(I took netbsd.install from amiga/binary/kernel)
Unfortunately after entering the command the system hangs. Prior hanging it
quickly displays a message about the available memory than it switched the
monitor to gray letters on a gray background :-)

What did I wrong ?
Any help would be appreciated !

Wolf

PS. Booting from the swap partition is not possible, because the Amiga can't
see it in the boot-menu from the startup-screen (Although its visible for
rdbinfo and hdtoolbox)