Problems with ldconfig

Hello,

After installing 1.5 I have a strange problem:

after installing a few packets of soft (preinstalled and prepaired for 1.5) I
have a number of libs in /usr/pkg/lib. This path is inside ld.so.conf. But
after making ldconfig I receive ld.so.hint only with part of libraries from
this directory... It seems, that unvisible are all libs where links are, ex. I
have libpng.so.1.3, and soft links to libpng.so, libpng.so.1, libpng.so.1.1 and
libpng.so.1.2 - pointed to this libpng.so.1.3 Similar situation with other.
After making hint file, ldconfig not see this libs. I cant manage with this
problem - in 1.4.3 there was no problem with that. I've checked rights to files
- this is not the problem. Can anybody help me? Maybe are necessary some
environment variables? Please help....

Thanx in advance,

Staszek Szczygiel