1.5

 Well well.

 I upgraded my box to NetBSD 1.5 tonight. Basically, all went well.
 And I'm currently dialled in from 1.5 ... as you can see :)

 Except:
 I had to reply [n] when the installer asked me to enable the network.
 (I have no network card here, but this has always worked before).

 When I replied [y], I got

 Routing tables
 netstat: kvm_read: Bad address (twice)
 Protocol Family
 Dest      Gateway     Flags ....
 netstat: kvm_read: Bad address (ad infinitum)

 Secondly, shipping a system with ssh/d, but not enabling /dev/[u]random
 in the install kernel is really bad form.