Melody12k boards? and alot more...

First of all I have to say that I haven't installed NetBSD on my Amiga yet
(waiting for my ADSL so I can download it).

I have seen that the MelodyZorro board is supported, but I have the clockport
version (Melody1200pro) and I would like to use it instead of the builded in
sound. How hard would it be to make the right drivers (using the MelZorro)?
Are there any software which would support the use of the MPEG onboard?

I have another question, as I used once in the time openBSD, but it
didn't/don't support the clock on the acceleration borads for the A1200, does
NetBSD do this?

I don't know how much anyone here can help me with this problem, as it's really
related to my other computer (the one I'm using right now), I'm using RedHat7
i386, and I have really big problem when it comes to postscript-printing as I
have a inc-jet-printer (Canon BJC-240). I have done all the setups for it, it
works well with emacs when I print plain ASCII.
As 99.9% of the software prints only postscript (staroffic, gedit and so on),
and I would like to get those pages on paper.

I have tried to use gs to print a postscript file from staroffice

> gs -sDEVICE=bj200 -r180x180 -sPAPERSIZE=a4 -sOUTPUTFILE=|lpr

all I get is a few strange characters on the paper, not at all whet I'm
printing (or trying to print). Are there any way to get out those postscript
printings so it can be read and understod?

I hoe there could be a solution, so that I don't have to first print everything
to a file and then run X number of programs before I get it out on paper.

I have tried to get help in linux newgroups and IRC-channels, but there aren't
any helpt to get or I suspect, no one wants to help.

Thanks in advance for all the help and toughts you give

                                                                  (. .)
  E-Mail: trizt%iname.com@localhost                     URL:
http://home.bip.net/trizt/
     IRC: irc.oasis-net.net:6667             Chan: #RealAmiga     Nick: Trizt
     ICQ: 13696780
  System: Siamese System AmiOS/qDos+  (MC68040/25  PPC603e/160  AMD K6-3/400)
   Get Paid to Surf the Web: http://www.bepaid.com/user.rhtml?REFID=10122362