Re: First steps with NetBSD

On Wed, Dec 06, 2000 at 09:17:01AM +0100, Thomas-Peter Klug wrote:
> Therefore I need a way to setup my network, I know there is one ...

  Sorry, I can't help here since I haven't seen a 1.5 system yet and
  according to some mails here there are significant changes in 1.5
  compared to previous releases. Check /etc/rc.conf and its manpage.
  Maybe this helps you get going.

> For mounting my ADO-Partition (I nedd it because of transfering data
> like grf-infos for my PicassoIV) I've created /mnt/amiga and used
>      mount_ados /sd1e /mnt/amiga
> but this didn't work. A message says filesystem is read-only and
> "CD /MNT/AMIGA ; LS -L" shows an empty dir.

  I would suggest to not use mount_ados directly. I always use the
  normal mount command. Try this (provided /sd1e is correct):

    mount -t ados -o ro /sd1e /mnt/amiga

  You must give the "-o ro" option, thats the key issue.

  Gunther