First steps with NetBSD

Hi !

Last night I've made my first steps with NetBSD 1.5, with BSD at all.
Everything went fine, but I think I've made an mistake.
1. I didn't set up the network during installation (skipped this step)
2. I didn't set up an entry for my ADOS partition during installation (fstab),
just entered the data at the step where the installation asked for the media
where the sets are.

Therefore I need a way to setup my network, I know there is one ...

For mounting my ADO-Partition (I nedd it because of transfering data like
grf-infos for my PicassoIV) I've created /mnt/amiga and used
     mount_ados /sd1e /mnt/amiga
but this didn't work. A message says filesystem is read-only and "CD /MNT/AMIGA
; LS -L" shows an empty dir.

Uuups, I hope that I didn't mix Linux-commands up with NetBSD.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thomas-Peter Klug [HonestJohn]
thomas-peter.klug%db.com@localhost, thomas-peter.klug%debitel.net@localhost
A4000T/68060/50MHz/PPC604/200MHz    A3000D/68030/25MHz
- OS3.5/PIV*Concierto*Paloma*Pablo  - OS3.5/PIV
- 128MB/P96v2.0                     - 16MB/P96v2.0

Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten
haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail.
Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail ist nicht
gestattet.

notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised
forbidden.