Re: PCMCIA cards

On Sun, 20 Aug 2000, Ignatios Souvatzis wrote:

> NE-2000 like cards have been reported to work, and actually, they are the only
> for which I'm aware of AmigaOS drivers!

Yup, but I want to move away from those crappy PCMCIA network cards (right
now, nothing moves in my home network because one of those cards broke and
the other systems are waiting for NFS). That's why I want to go wireless,
with the PCMCIA port turned 180 degrees, so that the card stays inside the
case.

   Simon

--
PGP public key available from http://phobos.fs.tum.de/pgp/Simon.Richter.asc
 Fingerprint: 10 62 F6 F5 C0 5D 9E D8  47 05 1B 8A 22 E5 4E C1