Re: Pixelclock too high

Quoting Gunther Nikl (13-Jun-00 11:34:33):

>> This was for an older kernel (1.2.x I believe).
>> Is there no other method to enable these modi than building a new
>> kernel with "CV_AGGRESSIVE_TIMING"?

>  No, since CV_AGGRESSIVE_TIMING means you are using your CV outside
>  the specs. This is something every user has to enable himself.

Yes, I'm aware of that.

I guess I have to define CV_AGGRESSIVE_TIMING in ...

    /usr/src/sys/arch/amiga/dev/grf_cvreg.h

... before compiling, right?

TIA

--
Cu  Georges Heinesch, Luxembourg
    geohei%geohei.lu@localhost

... your attitude determines your altitude - Denny Fitch ...