Re: BFFS Volume name issue

Quoting Ignatios Souvatzis (05-Jun-00 23:32:30):

>> When mounting an NetBSD filesystem, the first partition is called
>> "BFFSa", the second "BFFSn", a.s.o.
>>
>> Q1: Isn't it possible to change this name BFFS assigns to the
>> NetBSD
>>     partitions ("BFFSa", "BFFSb", ...)?

> ask the bffs author... I don't think the source is public, is it?

I sent 2 mails to Chris Hooper. I could find his e-mail address in the
BFFS docs. He didn't reply so far. His mails were not bounced.

If anybody knows how to get in touch with him, I'd appreciate to get
his new/valid e-mail address.

Many thanks!

--
Cu  Georges Heinesch, Luxembourg