Trouble installing 1.4.1

I am having no luck trying to install netBSD-1.4.1 on my A2000.
I have followed all the install instructions but after issuing the
loadbsd -b netbsd command some debug info appears, the screen clears
and then the machine locks up. The netbsd kernel I load is the one
in the amiga/binary/kernel directory. Here is the spec of the
machine:

A2000
ECS chipset
3.1 ROM
2Meg ChipRAM
GVP G-Force '040 Combo (SCSI+Accel)
8Meg 32-bit FastRAM (on the G-Force board)
Picasso II video board (not segmented)
External HD floppy (DF2/PC2)
2 SCSI Drives - 200Meg (where I want to put root/usr/swap)
              - 50Meg with WB on it

[the 200Meg drive has a 50MB FFS partition with the netBSD files on
it. I have configured the other partitions as per the instructions]

Is there something in the above that is not supported?
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Paul.