Re: problems with ppp

On Tue, Jan 11, 2000 at 12:42:02AM -0500, Stanislaw Szczygiel wrote:

Hello!

I've installed 1.4.1 few days ago, and I've noticed some strange problem:
>  I cant dial by modem to internet.  First I used old (and working) files
> (chat, peers, options) ,later - these described i docs, and all the time
> I have the same effect:

I'm not sure when the ser.c driver was canonicalized... you might want
to try /dev/dty00 instead. (the "dialout" device)

Hm, actually...  can you show us your dial scripts etc (minus the
passwords, of course)?

Regards,
        Ignatios