EGS-Spectrum Card no longer works after upgrading from 1.3.2 to 1.4.0

I recall some other people having this same problem with 1.4.1 and there was a
patch?
Please let me know how I would be able to fix it and where/how to install the
patch.

I've just upgraded and am using the exact same grf config as i was under 1.3.2
but when i tried running X it seemed to work except the screen is covered in a
grid type patched texture. Some of the display is rendered, but the screen is
certainly not
being drawn properly.

What is the difference between 1.4.0 and the lastest stable release? I've
installed 1.4.0
because I had downloaded it a while back on the ISDN line. Will a newer release
fix my
problem?

I would like to congratulate all involved with this release as It's worked
perfectly on
my system (as 1.3.2 and 1.2.1 certainly did not) 1.4.0 even seems to use my 8MB
of 16B Ram
that the other version could not utilize! As well the install script did not
freeze on me
as it had in the past. Good work.

Thanks for your time.
Ben Bogart

Amiga 3000, netbsd 1.4.0 GENERIC Kernel, 24MB RAM, 2.1GB HD