Troubles installing 1.4.1 on A1200

Hi,
after my Alpha and '386, I'd like to see NetBSD running on my beloved
Amiga 1200. I carefully read the installation procedure, and follow all
the steps at least 10 times, but, when I bootup, the system go ok until
it asks what kind of keyboard I have, completely ignoring all I write.
The console accept my input (any input), the cursor moves on, but
nothing more happens. I kept on - waiting - an antire night, but really
nothing move a single step.

My config is:
A1200 towerized
Blizzard 040/40 + 32MB ram
Blizzard SCSI IV module + 16MB ram
2 Segate Barracuda x 4Gb
1 CDROM SCSI Toshiba 24x
1 CDR SCSI Philips 2600
1 MO IBM x 230Mb
1 HD IDE Fujitsu x 2Gb
1 Netcard PCMCIA

I tried the installation on a SCSI and on the IDE HD, and trying to boot
form hd and via the LoadBSD command...

Can I hope in a ray of light ??

Best regards