1.4: internal IDE drive not found

Hi,

both the generic kernel and one I built myself do not
recognize my internal IDE drive any longer. Is this a
known problem?

I have not tracket -current between 1.3.3 and 1.4, so
I cannot tell, which change introduced this behaviour.
When I'm at home today, I'll be able to give more info
on the hard disk type.

Regards
--

Ingolf Koch                            Jena-Optronik GmbH
PGP: 0x7B3B5661  213C 828E 0C92 16B5  05D0 4D5B A324 EC04